MIF Message Board for sharing information on international exchange & international cooperation
From JULY 1st 2013, the way to post on our Message Board changed.
USER: Directly make a post to the message board
USER: Send the information to the Miyazaki International Foundation (MIF)
MIF: MIF will verify its contents
MIF: MIF will upload the post to the Message Board
Please use the button below to send us your posts.
*MIF will decide which posts to be uploaded. However, MIF will not be responsible for any communications made between the poster and relative parties.
Former User-IDs and Passwords
Due to the changes mentioned above, former User IDs & passwords became invalid.
We will delete all personal information (E-mail addresses, user names, passwords etc.) used for Message Board registration previously.
The content of posts should be limited to the following categories:
- International Exchange (Ex. Notice for a salsa dance party)
- International Cooperation (Ex. Announcement for a study tour briefing session)
- Language Learning (Ex. I’m looking to teach …/ Please teach me …)
- Selling/Gifting of Items (Ex. I’m selling…/I’m giving…/ I’m looking to buy… /Please give me…)
- Recruiting Members for International Exchange Groups etc.
*Job ads should comply with immigration laws and ordinances. Also, please take necessary precautions to prevent contract related troubles. (Ex. Clearly state that you are only seeking “individuals that possess a proper working visa.”)
Display period is 2weeks
Post limit is 500 words